Increase your potential earnings with VERTICAL video templates
Vertical videos are trending.
According to the MOVR Mobile Overview Report for 2017 (July-September), less than 30% of mobile consumers are willing to change the angle of their screen, preferring to keep it to the vertical or portrait orientation.
With mobile viewing on the rise, advertisers are encouraged to spend more on mobile advertising. The Interactive Advertising Bureau reported that more than half of the digital ad revenue last year came from mobile ads.
“Advertising works most effectively when it is in line with what people are trying to do.”
– Mark Zuckerberg
Recognizing this, social media giants such as Facebook, Instagram, and even YouTube are embracing the vertical video format to reach out to mobile consumers.
Instagram Stories, launched only a year ago, has reached 300 million daily active users this November. Facebook is actively pushing Instagram Stories Ads to be the next big ad platform, launching it as the first type of ad space in the vertical format that allows for full-screen 9:16 visuals on the platform.
ROI agency Zenith predicts that online video advertising will be, by next year, mobile first. This translates to a major market for templates suitable for mobile advertising, particularly in the vertical video format.
Why is this exciting for MotionElements Artists?
1. There is a new group of potential buyers with rising demand. Advertisers on Facebook, Instagram Stories, etc. are looking for vertical video templates to reach out to consumers who view social media and videos on mobile. This means a new source of potential earnings for you.
2. You can re-purpose your existing After Effects templates / Premiere Pro templates / Motion Graphics templates and easily reach out to a new group of potential buyers.
Simply modify your horizontal templates to vertical templates so that they can be used by advertisers for platforms such as Facebook Ads, Instagram Stories Ads, etc.
3. MotionElements is promoting this new range of vertical video templates early next year. Be part of our promotion: Upload your vertical templates by our first submission date 31 December 2017.
What are the specifications required for the vertical video templates?
- Format: After Effects Templates / Premiere Pro Templates / Motion Graphics Templates
- Resolution: 1080 (Width) X 1920 (Height)
- Aspect Ratio: 9:16
- Layout: Portrait
- Maximum Duration: 15 seconds
- Important: Upload your templates to “Vertical” and ”Social Media” category, and tag the keywords that the templates can be used for eg. “Facebook”, “Instagram”.
MOVR Mobile Overview Report for 2017 (July-September)
Interactive Advertising Bureau: Digital Trends 2016: Consumer Usage, Ad Revenue and Impact
Mobile Devices to lift online video viewing by 20% in 2017
Instagram Stories and WhatsApp Status hit 300M users, nearly 2X Snapchat