And we’ve just received word that we are getting to give away 2 free copies of the book to our Facebook fans.
Update 1: Congratulations to Terry Lim for winning the first copy of the Apple Motion 5 Cookbook.
Update 2: We’ve update the mechanics to make it easier to stand a chance to win and extended the deadline to 26 August 2013.
Winning yourself a copy is simple, we’ve setup an event page over on our Facebook page. All you need to do is:
1. Join the Event. Don’t worry, you won’t have to come down and visit us to win a copy. Everything is online. Joining just allows you to post on the event page.
2. Select one template from our Apple Motion templates channel that you like. View the template and copy the page URL.
3. Make a post by pasting the URL of the template that you like on our event page along with telling us why you deserve to win a free copy of the book. Be as creative as possible to increase your chances. Also note that each person is only eligible to one post. Multiple posts will disqualify your entry.
2. Share with us why you deserve to win a copy of the book by leaving a post on the comment page.
The post that the folks at MotionElements like the most wins a free copy.
Update: Congratulations to Terry Lim. Enjoy your copy of the book.
One other lucky commenter will be chosen at random to win a free copy so everybody has a fair chance regardless of commenting skills.
The contest is until 25 August 23:59, Sunday (Singapore Time GMT +8). Winners will be announced on 26 August, Monday.
Also note that winning entries will get a digital copy of the book, but if you live in the US or Europe you get a physical copy as well.
Both winners will be announced on the blog and contacted by MotionElements via Facebook and subsequently through email.
Want to Just Buy Yourself a Copy?
If you can’t wait for the contest end date and just want to buy yourself a copy of the ebook, get a 25% discount for purchasing the ebook over at Packt Publishing. Simply:
2. Add the ebook version to the cart and go to the checkout page.
3. Enter the code MREASC in the promotional code box and update the cart page.
4. The discount should be reflected in the new price so go ahead and make payment.
5. Access the book through your preferred digital format.
So there you have it. Learn to be a motion graphics artist with this useful book by Nick Harauz. And when the going gets tough and you’re in need if great motion graphics presentations right away, you can always turn to our handy Apple Motion templates channel.
We look forward to your participation in this promotion!
* This giveaway is organized by MotionElements Pte Ltd. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.