Our parser can identify the metadata in both IPTC and XMP formats to put the metadata into proper formatting.
Here is how the detection will be done in both formats.
For IPTC format:
- “Object Name” or “Headline” would be viewed as Title (“Headline” would be used if “Object Name” is not available);
- “Caption-Abstract” would be viewed as Description;
- “Keywords” would be viewed as Keywords.
For XMP format:
- “Title” would be viewed as Title;
- “Description” would be viewed as Description;
- “Subjects” would be viewed as Keywords.
* For now we only allow “video elements” to join the Subscription Plan. After artists upload videos and agree on the terms, we generate them into images and GIFs. However, if you want to upload images directly on MotionElements, please contact us at email@example.com. You will be asked to sign an image subscription agreement before submitting images.