If you like to visit a modern city where almost everything is high- tech, then Dubai is the place to be. We discovered that there is nothing impossible when it comes to architecture! If you look at the highest building in the world, the Burj Al Khalifa, it is amazing that a building can be this high! It is also possible to go skiing all year round, even when it’s 45 degrees Celsius outside. Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with 22.500 square meters of indoor ski areas. It is part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world. And just when you think it cannot get any crazier, one of the largest aquariums in the world is found in The Dubai Mall. Dubai Aquarium is 51m x 20m x 11m and features the world’s largest viewing panel, at 32.8m wide and 8.3m high.
Best Photo/Video spots
1. A fun way to take some shots from Dubai is from the metro, because a large part of it is above ground.
2. Visit the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa. The fountain is animated with performances set to light and music. It is visible from every point of the lake promenade and from many neighbouring structures.
3. Go to the top of the Burj Khalifa. If you want to take a picture from the highest point in the world, now is your chance! Visit the website for more information: www.burjkhalifa.ae
4. Walk around the Harbor. A fun place to see a lively scene with people working, is the harbor of downtown Dubai. Walk around the harbor and take a ferry to the other side of the river, or take a cruise through the harbor. It will give you enough places to take some nice shots from.
5. Go to the Burj Al Arab hotel. Of course you’ll also need a picture or video from the most expensive hotel in the world. The problem is though, that if you’re not staying here, then you are not allowed to come close to the building. Another option close to the hotel is Jumeirah Beach, from where you can take a nice shot of the Burj Al Arab hotel, which looks like a sailing boat.
Team TravelTelly consists of a small group of passionate people, who all love to travel around the globe and experience new cultures. We combine our love for filming and traveling. Not only can we make a travel video for you or your company, we also have our own online travel magazine, a platform for photo/videographers and we write articles about travel gear, apps and share lots of other travel info! For more information about what we can do for you, please look at www.traveltelly.com or contact us.